The venerable Fender Vibro-King amp has appeared on countless stages worldwide. This all-tube, completely hand-wired combo amp with birch ply cabinet is covered in black with the appealing “1964 Transitional” Blackface/White knob look. The 60-watt Vibro-King Custom has a pair of powerful 6L6 Groove Tubes for rich, full tone and its sensitivity is unparalleled when it comes to picking dynamics and guitar knob settings. The guitar amp has crystal-clean tones, sparkling reverb, and the commanding overdriven tones are downright inspiring.
Other premium features include ’63 Fender Reverb with dwell, mix and tone controls; three 10″ Jensen P10R speakers with alnico magnets; 6V6 reverb driver tube; five 12AX7 preamp tubes; heavy-duty textured black vinyl covering with silver grille cloth and nickel hardware; FX loop; and a two-button FAT boost/vibrato footswitch.
- Premium birch cabinet construction
- Completely all-tube; hand-wired circuit
- Includes USA-made GT-6L6 GE output tubes
- Pre-gain ’63-style Fender reverb with dwell, mix, and tone—go from mellow to intense “crashing” reverb tone
Vibro-King Custom 60W 3×10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Type: CSR 4
- Part numbers: 0811000000 (120v, 60Hz)
- Power requirement: 195 Watts
- Power output: 60 Watts
- Impedances input 1: 1 mOhms input 2: 136 kOhms
- Impedances output: 2 ohms
- Tubes: five 12AX7A (p/n 013341) two GT—6L6 GE (p/n 059778) one 6V6-GTA (p/n 023564)
- Fuse type 100v-120v units: 3a, 250v 230v-240v units: 2.5a, 250v
- Speaker complement: three 8 ohm, 10″ Jensen reissue P10R
- Speakers (p/n 055613), total impedance 2.6 ohms
- Dimensions height: 25.5″H x 24.75″W 10.5″D
- Weight: 72 lb.